Award winning author Ruta Sepetys will visit us on February 15, 2013. Her new book, Out of the Easy, will be released on February 14th; however, we have advance copies of the book for sale. You can also enter the Out of the Easy writing scholarship contest for the opportunity to win $5,000 towards the college of your choice.
Ruta Sepetys is the author of the award-winning, New York Times bestselling novel Between Shades of Gray. Born and raised in Michigan, Ruta grew up in a family of artists, readers and music lovers. She currently lives with her husband in Tennessee. Out of the Easy is her second novel.
Out of the Easy
Between Shades of Gray
- Best Fiction for Young Adults - 2012
- Children's and Young Adult's Book Awards - 2012
- Children's Books of the Year 2012 - 12 to 14
- Notable Books for a Global Society 2012
- Notable Children's Books 2012 - Older Readers
- Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People 2012
- William C. Morris Debut YA Award Finalists - 2012